Induction Heat System, this simple and cost-effective heating process can be applied in the following applications to deliver fast and consistent heat:
- Welding fabrication and construction;
- Preheating of welds;
- Post-weld heat treatment;
- Coating removal; and
- Shrink Fit.
Applications that would typically require hours to heat can be done in minutes utilizing induction heating.
In addition to the simplicity and efficiency of ProHeat, this heating system solves many key issues in today’s environment:
- Induction heating does not require the significant expense of fuel gases.
- Induction heating produces fewer fumes than flame heating.
- Induction heating produces less particulate from overheated insulation caused by high temperature electrical wires and ceramic pads
- Induction heating does not produce the exposure to burns associated with open flames and electrical resistance wires (only the work part becomes hot).